The integrations API is a REST API that allows you to integrate your remote data platform with Immuta so that Immuta can manage and enforce access controls on your data.
This task-based guide includes end-to-end instructions for implementing your integration - from authenticating with the API to mapping your users into Immuta so that they can access policy-enforced data. A basic request and payload example is provided for configuring each integration.
These guides provide step-by-step instructions for creating and managing your integration and include configuration setting examples that vary in complexity.
- Azure Synapse Analytics integration guide
- Databricks Unity Catalog integration guide
- Google BigQuery integration guide
- Redshift integration guide
- Snowflake integration guide
- Starburst (Trino) integration guide
These guides define request and body parameters, response schema, and common error messages.